Re: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

 what are some of the weirdest things Alfisti have
found in P.O's cars?!

   Hello all,
  In my 81 GTV6 I found, in addition to a coffee can
full of feces, pecan shells, and leaves, a complete,
perfectly preserved rat skeleton!!  It had chewed most
of the wiring under the hood and it seemed that any
"corner" under the hood was used to sharpen his teeth
because there were chew marks everywhere.  His
"hemlock cocktail" was the clutch master cylinder
reservoir.  He had made a home under the cowl behind
the radiator overflow tank, and that's where I found
him.
   Also, there were maybe 100 of those small wispy
spider egg sacs under the chassis.  Creatures had been
partying for 14 years before I got the car.  I am very
thankful they didn't make their way inside.  The
interior is time capsule perfect.
  Another "weird thing" was an analog phone the size
of an adding machine mounted on a pedestal on the
driveshaft tunnel.  And a pretty good sized stereo amp
mounted UNDER the spare tire!!
      If cars could talk.....

  Mark Mucciacciaro
http://platinum.yahoo.com