From: Livio Passera
Date: Tuesday, 01 April 2003 12:38:10 AM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

Fellow Digesters,

I was cleaning up the interior of my (still fairly new to me)
'73 Berlina when I came across a desiccated toad in the
front seat tracks! Which got me to thinking, what are some
of the weirdest things Alfisti have found in P.O's cars?!

Forgive me for such a silly posting...

Livio Passera
Toronto, Canada

73 Berlina (Now toadless)