Re: alfa-digest V9 #381

Livio Passera passed this on:

> I was cleaning up the interior of my (still fairly new to me)
> '73 Berlina when I came across a desiccated toad in the
> front seat tracks!  Which got me to thinking, what are some
> of the weirdest things Alfisti have found in P.O's cars?!

Well, it wasn't an Alfa...but my brother bought a Skoda convertible off
a used-car lot in Evansville, Indiana in 1965, and while trying to get
the wiring under the dash straightened out discovered a weird-looking
but well-fed spider. He couldn't find it in any Midwest fauna guides, so
he bottled it up and took it to the resident spider guru at Evansville
College, who eventually identified it as native to Czechoslovakia!

Trust me to come up with a Spider story with no Alfa content...

Will Owen