Jetting Question for Weber 40DCOE 36s on '74 2L Spyder

Dear Alfitsi,

I9m sure this question has been asked a thousand times before but I still
don9t know the answer - I9m sure it9s more art than science.  Does anyone
know or can anyone point me to someone who does know the optimum jet setting
for a pair of Weber 40DCOE 36s on the following spider?

74 2000 Spyder
Oversized exhaust valves
Euro cams
10.4:1 Compression Pistons
Original stock cast iron header
Stock ignition and distributor

Additionally does anyone have a Weber parts dealer they9d recommend -
prefereably in Southern California.

Right now the main jets are 135, air correction jet is 190 and the emulsion
tube is F16.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike

Here9s what Greg Stewart posted back in march of 2001 ( I9ve added the 3not
sure what this means2 comments - does anyone know hat that means in 3F162
type jargon?):

3One of the neater things I've seen (and would be happy to share - just
email
me off-digest) is software that calculates jetting for you. You plug in
engine size and some other variables, and it spits out which jets (both for
webers and dellortos) to use. Here's what it recommends for a 2000cc 4cyl
with peak HP at 6000rpm, tuned for power as opposed to flexibility:
- - 36mm choke
- - 145 main jet
- - 7772.5 or .6 emulsion tube (not sure what this means)
- - 180 air corrector
- - 7850.2 idle jet (not sure what this means)
- - 40 pump jet
- - 7848.2 aux venturis (not sure what this means)