Fi hoses

I thought somebody would have jumped on this by now but the BMW hose as well as the correct stuff to use between rail and injector is 7.5mm. It is also important to distinguish between fuel hose and fuel injection hose as regular fuel hose will burst in a fuel injection application. We can use our dear Alfa's for an analogy, the weber cars like 3psi or so of fuel pressure while the bosch cars have a fuel pump test that brings the fuel pressure over 100psi. The BMW stuff is the correct stuff, 7.5mm, high pressure and readily available at that marque that still has dealers. Don't expect it to be cheap though, but you shouldn't need anymore than a few feet.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB

87 Alfa Milano Platinum