Re: FI Hoses

Carson Damm said:

>I thought somebody would have jumped on this by now but the BMW hose as
>well as the correct stuff to use between rail and injector is 7.5mm.

Bingo.  You're absolutely right and this explains peoples insistance to use
hose clamps instead of following the factory procedure.  8mm or 5/16 is a
leak waiting to happen unless you get lucky with hose clamps.  As one
digester already noted, he's failed to get lucky.  For those interested,
I've got a web page on this very topic.

http://www.lalosgarage.com/Tech/X19Tech/FI_hoses.html

Enjoy.

-Lalo