Re: Intermittent Flash Fuel Pressure Light 74 Spider

You may also want to check that the wire that goes to your fuel pump is
not grounding out in the trunk. If you lift the trunk carpet/mats you
will see a wire that runs across the trunk. There is a connector in the
middle that sometimes will ground out.

Usually this causes the fuel light to go on, your fuel pump to draw more
voltage and after a while you blow a fuse.

I had this happen on my Berlina. I finally figured it out and wrapped
the connection back up in electrical tape to prevent the grounding.
Fixed the issue. May or may not help with our problem but it wouldn't
hurt to check.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided