Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 01:03:24 -0800
From: Jon Pike <jhpike@domain.elided>
Subject: American question: Ball-joint splitter

Ok, same thing only different..

Does anyone know if the cheap Harbor Freight ball joint separator (screw
type, not the pickle forks) will work on Alfa ball joints and or tie rod
ends?

Too lazy to buy one and return it if it doesn't work..

Jon

77 Spider.. as my wife puts it, "She's on the exam table with all four
legs up in stirrups" (i.e. wheels off and on four jack stands)