European 75 Bumpers for sale N. California

I have one set of european 75 (Milano) bumpers for
sale.  This is a mis-matched set that would need to be
painted.  The rear bumper has a 1.5" diameter hole in
the lower valence where the LPG fitting use to be and
it mint green in color.  The front bumper is silver in
color and included fog lights, though the lenses are
broken.  I have the mounting brackets from the
european car also but they will not fit onto USA spec
milanos w/o removing the 5mph substructure.

The bumpers are located in San Jose,CA.  I imported 4
sets and this is the last set that I have, I will not
be brining in any additional sets due to importing
difficulties.  NOTE: (disclaimer) these are for
off-road use only as they will not meet the 5mph crash
standards.

I would estimate that each bumper weighs around 15-20
lbs, vs about 50-60 for the stock bumpers.

I would prefer a local buyer as these may be difficult
to ship.

Kelly M.
http://platinum.yahoo.com