3.0 Liter Engine Rebuild

Hello, I have several questions about rebuilding a 3.0 liter Milano engine
that I am going to put in my gtv6.
1. What is the difference between 164S liners and pistons, and Milano liners
and pistons?
2. What is the best type of valve guide to use in my engine?
3. Where should I get any kind of head work done, ie: valves, porting and
polishing, etc.?
Thanks,
Dennis

---