Milano Bang Up

Well...looks like the bell tolled for me this morning. I was pulling out
of my parking spot when I got nailed by another car.

On the positive side I was hit on the drivers side wheel well and the
Milano seems to have taken the impact like a champ. My wheel is bent,
the well is mashed and there is a long dent running from the rear wheel
well all the way to the front but the doors open and close just fine and
it's not leaking any fluids. I'm hoping I got away without any major
suspension or frame damage.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it now.

I think I'm going to just get drunk now.

Ugh...

Damian

Damian Magista
72 Berlina