Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 02:45 PM 3/28/2003, you wrote:

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:19:21 -0500
From: "Daegrigg (Don)" <daegrigg@domain.elided>
Subject: Cleaning very dirty wheels

'Looking for ideas to clean the very, very dirty wheels on my 91 L. The car sat up for several months and the brake/road crude on the wheels laughs at the usual wheel cleaner stuff. Anyone have a homemade remedy? Is there a power tool attachment that can be used to scrub out this stuff without damage to the wheel?

Thanks,

Don