Urgent request: Crank nut removal tricks

So my buddy Kelly McKrystle's trying to get a 2L
twinspark engine into his Berlina for the ARA track
day on Sunday, and needs to swap the front pulley.
Unfortunately the big 36mm crankshaft nut just won't
come off.  So far he's tried:

Flywheel is locked with locking tool
Penetrating Oil
Heat - and lots of it
Impact gun at 120 psi (max our compressor will go)
Breaker bar with cheater bars

And no luck.  The engine is on a stand, which is
problem #1.  So if we can put it on the ground for
more leverage, what are our options?

It sounds like it might have some super loctite on it,
or is rusted solid (doubtful).  Any trick to remove
loctite like substances?  He's stumped, and I hope to
have a solution for him when I leave work tonight.

Many thanks in advance,
Ian Lomax
ARA President
415-378-4088 - mobile (feel free to call with advice)
http://platinum.yahoo.com