RE: 3.0 GTV6 for sale

> I will be selling my GTV6 after all these years. The car has numerous
cool
> mods, still turns 104.00 at Lime Rock and handily defeats E36 M3s at
NHIS. I
> am looking to buy an older Alfa hence the sale. The car is turn key,
was well
> maintained prior to and through last season and if you are interested
please
> email off line. The car is not inexpensive in price relative to GTV6s,
ie I
> have 30k into it and am looking to sell around 13,000 US. I have lots
of
> spares including wheels, front spoiler, trim, race tires, brake pads,
etc.

Folks,

I don't normally jump in on these things, but having seen this car over
the years I feel the need to comment.

This is one of, if not, the finest GTV6 I've encountered, a stunning
example in all respects.  Extremely well set up, and well maintained by
one of the most anal retentive people on the planet (and I mean that in
the kindest way).

If you're looking for a very fast, very nice GTV6, then this is your
car.

bs