Re: 3.0 GTV6 for sale

Hi Guys:

I will be selling my GTV6 after all these years. The car has numerous cool
mods, still turns 104.00 at Lime Rock and handily defeats E36 M3s at NHIS. I
am looking to buy an older Alfa hence the sale. The car is turn key, was well
maintained prior to and through last season and if you are interested please
email off line. The car is not inexpensive in price relative to GTV6s, ie I
have 30k into it and am looking to sell around 13,000 US. I have lots of
spares including wheels, front spoiler, trim, race tires, brake pads, etc.

Jonathan Kirshtein