little plastic doo-dads

Hi everyone, I am looking for either a name or part number for the small white plastic fateners that hold the kick plate on the sill of my 75 spider. They look like a screw, but there is a pin that pushes through the center causing them to expand. I have not yet called any of the usual sources, I thought maybe someone here would have an idea of what they are before I called.
Thanks,Russ Tine75 Spider87 Milano