Looking for a 1600 long block

Hello All,

I 'm looking to secure a decent 1600 long block.  I'm told the "small port
design" is preferable for performance, but I'm open to others' opinions on the
matter.  And if you happen to have one (of either) that you'd be willing to
let go... I'd very much like to hear from you.

I'm hoping to find one in and around the S.F. Bay Area, and should that fail,
somewhere on the West Coast.

If you can help, or have information/experience with the various 1600's out
there, please contact me off-list at:

niten@domain.elided

Thanks,

Dan in Berkeley