Re: little plastic doo-dads

Call Alfa Parts in Berkeley, they have them.  There
are very few parts that Jon or Ruth don't have, or
can't get.  I bought a set for my spider last year
after having it painted.  Buy a few extra, since they
are easy to damage while installing.

Call Jon Norman Or Ruth Ann Yager
1.800.890.ALFA (2532) In California
or 1.510.525.9435

No financial interest, just a satisfied customer

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider, 74 GTV, 75 116 GT
SF Bay Area