RE: Milano Mod's?

3.0 engines are so cheap and so available that I'd just buy one before
going the "machine the block" route to build a 2.8.  If you really want a
2.8 (and they're supposed to be really nice super-free-revving engines),
you can make one by putting your 2.5 crank in a used 3.0 engine.  You can
use solid all-factory parts to do this, build the whole thing in your
garage, and don't have to fork out for the machine work to adapt the
3.0 liners and to the 2.5 block.