Re: Milano Mod's?

Hello Jeff,

First off I would recommend getting something with higher compression,
at least 10:1 pistons. The stock 9:1 pistons for the 2.5 is too low. It
looks like the only way you can get this is to go with forged pistons
(low expansion type). Shaving the heads can be done, but it might
change the cam timing a little. Next would be a set of CSC headers like
on Mark's car. Lastly you might want to think about the Autronic SMC
efi. It comes as a kit for the Alfa V6. I can supply you with good base
maps. After that you can dyno tune it yourself for max power.

Zamani
http://taxes.yahoo.com/