Milano Mod's?

        Ferdinando Di Matteo has done the 3.0 pistons in a 2.5 block
conversion.  It comes up with about a 2.8.  As I recall from my conversation
with Fred, the critical part was getting the block bored exactly the correct
depth for the 3.0 liners to project correctly to seal the head gaskets.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City