From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
White Anthony
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 5:12 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: Milano Mod's?

> I'm looking for suggestions as to further mods while it is apart.

The usual stuff: 10.5:1 compression ratio, ported head, with big intake
valves if the budget will stretch to it, interesting camshafts, a re-mapped
ECU to tip more fuel in.

If you're doing a complete rebuild anyway, can 2.5 pistons and liners be
replaced with pistons and liners from a 3 litre? That would be an easy way
to pick up another 20% power and torque.

What are the emissions regulations like where you are?  Having only
theoretical understanding of emissions regulations, but not being subject to
them myself, I imagine that would be the limiting factor.

regards,
Anthony.