RE: Milano Mod's?

> I'm looking for suggestions as to further mods while it is apart.

The usual stuff: 10.5:1 compression ratio, ported head, with big intake valves if the budget will stretch to it, interesting camshafts, a re-mapped ECU to tip more fuel in.

If you're doing a complete rebuild anyway, can 2.5 pistons and liners be replaced with pistons and liners from a 3 litre? That would be an easy way to pick up another 20% power and torque.

What are the emissions regulations like where you are?  Having only theoretical understanding of emissions regulations, but not being subject to them myself, I imagine that would be the limiting factor.

regards,
Anthony.