RE: Alfa Romeo Mechanic In Orlando

There was also an old Alfa mechanic in Gainesville about an hour north of
Orlando. This was about 15 years ago so I'm not sure if the shop still there
or even what the name was. I do remember that his seedy looking shop was
filled with all sorts of exotic italian cars and I vaguely remember that he
had a history with OSCA and/or Maserati which I could never quite sort out.

Mitch Wolberg,
In a dim fog in Denver, CO