From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Mark
Denovich
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 5:24 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: Re: Milano Mod's?

To say it so Zamani doesn't have to...  The Bosch L-Jetronic, is the
biggest obstacle to performance gains.   It simply does not have the
flexibilty to take much advantage of all the usual power mods.  A
modified Jetronic ECU is only going to raise the bar a little bit.

A fully programmable ECU is the way to go.   If that's too extreme, I'd
stick with chasis/suspension/brake mods.   The Milano isn't really that
lacking for power.   Maybe a set of lightened gears would be nice too.

	--Mark
	The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org