Alfista help wanted in Miami area

Is there an Alfista in Miami who could/would help me check out a car? I'm
looking at purchasing a non-Alfa that's in that area, and I'd love to have a
set of friendly eyeballs on it. Someone who might have time in the next
couple of days is what I really need, preferably during daylight hours.

If you can help, please email me off-digest. Include your phone number(s) so
we can talk directly.

Thanks,
Bob McKeown
Nashville, TN