Alfa Romeo UK Service Standard-You'l Like This

My local dealer (nice but incompetent) once tried to tell me my 164 TS (8V)
was only sold with the 16v engine and therefore was modified my some previous
owner, and it would cost more to service.

One day I asked about a cylinder leak down test, none of the senior mechanics
or managers new anything about such a test.  Then there was the time when I
tried to book the car in on a Saturday and was informed by the nice lady that
the mechanics were always to busy working on there own and there friends cars
on Saturdays.

But I am glad to say that this dealership has won an Alfa dealer of the year
award, and they say Head Office staff dont have a sense of humour.

Strange but true

Steven
164TS