Re: BEWARE of EBAY SELLER

I'll have to agree with being taken on ebay. Though my experience wasn't as
costly, it was shakey. The seller told me my shipping would be $5.50. when I
got my item, it was shipped in a flimsy envelope with a 60 cent stamp. I
emailed to complain, and I got the story that he has to pay people to do his
shipping. I emailed back telling to kindly put in his future auctions that
there is SHIPPING AND HANDLING!! Makes a big difference.
Tim Timko