74 GTV turn signals

After the recent rain storms here in northern cal, my
turn signals no longer work.  When I move the lever up
or down, the signals illuminate but do not blink.
where is the relay located?  I looked under the dash
but I didn't know what I was looking for, I am use to
the round metal encased relays and I didn't see one of
those.

Where should the relay be located?

Thank you
Kelly M