Re: 74 GTV turn signals

on the spider it's a black box, about 4 cm square, by
1 cm thick and it's screwed to the steering column,
just a bit above the fusebox on the left side of the
column.  if your gtv leaks it might have got wet from
the cowl drains somewhere.

boy, it'd sure me nice to have a garage for that, eh?

cheers,
ian