750 engine ID

I'm in the process of "refreshing" (hone cyl., new rings, lap valves, timing
chains) a 750 engine from my '58 Giulietta Spider Normale (chassis # 1495
04465).  The 750 head has a block off plate where the mechanical fuel pump
used to go.  I was quite surprised when pulling the engine to discover another
fuel pump block off plate at the bottom of the timing cover.  I suspect that I
have a 750 head with a 101 1300 block.  I don't suppose that presents any real
problems (except maybe with gaskets) and this engine obviously has had some
run time on it since being assembled in this configuration.  It also has a one
piece cast aluminum oil pan which I don't believe came with any of the 750s.
Can someone identify engine block # AR 00102*30166*?  While we're at it, I
have a spare 750 engine (Normale) with block # AR 1315*41352* which may be
more correct for this car.  Any info. on types and dates would be appreciated.
Also, if anybody can sell me the front cover gasket for the first engine (101
1300 block).  Maybe it's time for me to join the 750-101 digest as well.
Anybody have info on them?  Biba, do you think they'll accept another
heretic?

Thanks,
Bill Sinclair
67 Duetto
58 Giulietta (soon to be for sale - hopefully running)