Sperry Valve Works

Fellow digesters -
Does anyone know what is going on with Sperry? I know that Mike Sperry sold out to Stuart Gater. However, lately they have been un-contractible. One of our Mid Atlantic AROC members, presently on assignment in Italy, sent a Spider head to them from Italy and $$$ months ago but has not been able to find out its status. I have called multiple times, from Virginia Beach, got one reply that they would get back to me, and then nothing since in spite of a bunch of phone calls. Would it be possible for one of you LA based folks to go by there and see what's up?

Bill Bean
84 GTV-6
Virginia Beach, VA