Helmets

        I am on my third Bell M2.  I like the large eye opening for putting
my glasses on.  Are you looking at the SA-2000 or the M-2000 Snell rating?
       I recently bought new glasses with flexible ear pieces.  They flex so
much that I cannot stab them behind my ears.  Maybe it is lucky some bum
stole my sunglasses out of the spider with the top down in front of an
Italian restaurant.
       The reason I am on my third Bell M2 is I had to go up a couple of
sizes to fit a balaclava when I built my Alfa race car and started racing.
Then I traded up again to get a SA-2000 when I bought my Hans Device two
years ago.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City