Helmets

I'm looking for a new helmet. At this point I've tried on Bell M2 and M3 and
Arai GP-5K. For the Arai the 5K feels pretty much like the price but it's a
great fit. I wear glasses driving and am worried about fogging. The Arai has
some top vents and while in the store with glasses and helmet on I had less
fogging than with the Bell. Also the Arai relieved the padding around the ears
making for some of the extra comfort, making it easier to get my glasses on,
and making it easier to hear. Does anyone have suggestions of other helmets to
try or experience with Arai. The Arai will cost me about twice the Bell unless
someone knows where to buy them cheap. Most websites I visited we for
motorcycles and didn't carry the GP-5K.

Emmo - 72 cover girl GTV, 58 Sprint