Alfa Romeo stuff...

Thanks!

I used to have this weird weakness for 'basket-case' German, Italian, and
Swedish cars.  I think I got it from looking through sports car magazines from
the early 70's and 80's when I was a kid with no money or driver's license.

Whatever was 'trend-setting' at that time, i.e. Saab 99, BMW 5/6-series,
transaxle Alfa Romeo, etc., I thought was a RARE $500-$1,000 find 15-20 years
later.  Boy, was I wrong!

Funny, the Alfa thing just won't go away even with prescription psychotropics.

Then there was that Audi Quattro debacle but I digress...

Jeff