re: hydraulic suspension conversion

Michael, check out the IAP catalog in the section on Bilstein shocks. I
seem to remember that IAP offered an additional bump stop part for sale
with Bilstein shocks. Maybe that's what your looking for? Let me know if
you have any success - I need to replace those dust boots and the rubber
bumper on my milano.

What shocks did you go with?

Bill in MD
'88 Milano 3.0