'87 Spider Speedo calibration?

Hi Group:

On the rear of the instrument panel, obviously behind the speedo, there are three small holes. Two look like openings for a test probe, but the third, located at about the 5 o'clock position as viewed from the rear, looks like the adjustment potentiometer I've heard a little about. True?

Which way do I need to turn it to increase the reading of the speedometer? To be clear, the speedo now reads ~50 km/h when I'm driving at about ~100 km/h. Otherwise, it works OK, and the odometer seems to be very accurate.

Thanks in advance. --