Milano Door Panel Problems

	The rear drivers side door on the Milano is stuck closed ( was like
that when I bought the car 6 months ago). The lock in in the down position.
No matter how hard I can not pull it up enough to get the locking mechanism
to release. It does not look like one can get the interior door panel off
with the door closed. Any tricks to get this door open?

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68
	85 GTV6