hydraulic suspension conversion

I'm working on converting my automatic Milano's rear suspension from a hydraulic system to the standard shocks and springs. I thought that I had all of the parts I needed, but this evening I realized that I need the "limit stop and cup" from a set of standard rear shocks. This is the piece that kind of looks like a heavy-duty dust boot with a gold colored metal cap that is installed on the upper end of the shock absorber.. If anyone has a set from a parts car, please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD
301-824-3588