'61 Sprint available

Hi folks,

I'm a recent subscriber and have been lurking for a while. A recent ad on
Craigslist offered a '61 Sprint:

http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/eby/car/7419653.html

I spoke with the owner for a while, who indicated that the car was
red-tagged by the city while sitting in his driveway, and would need to be
moved. This was the catalyst for him to sell the car; he realizes he will
not get to this project any time soon. From what he tells me, the paint is
peeling on the roof, there's some rust in the trunk, but it's a fairly
complete car. He made sure to mention he likes cash, and that he needs to
sell in a matter of days.

Default disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the seller.

Best,
Dave.

Alfa-less, except for a partially dismantled 2L engine.