Re: Cylinder O-rings - Tom in Seattle - Another option

by far the best solution i have seen to date is a kit
that I bought from Jon Norman at Alfa Parts in
Berkeley.  It contains six o-rings, and roll pins that
hold the o-rings in place.  But these are pretty
special pins, they are different diameters on each
end, with a large section in the middle that holds the
inside of the o-ring perfectly.  this prevents the
o-ring from twisting or pinching during assembly.

i only have about 1000 miles on the engine so far, but
it's running great and dry as a bone.

no financial interest, etc...

ian lomax
71 spider