Regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spiders

At 05:29 AM 12/18/2002, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:43:16 -0500
From: "Daegrigg (Don)" <daegrigg@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Cylinder O-rings - Tom in Seattle - Another option

There is also an "O" ring that some believe works better because of a square
edge design as contrasted to the rounded shape of the standard ring.  I
believe it is a GM part.  There was a thread on this earlier in this digest
volume.  Should be retievable from the archive or maybe some has the info at
hand.