"Alfa" behavior in dogs

Sorry for the stupid Alfa post, but I couldn't resist.  The quote below is
from a craigslist.org posting from a guy needing money because of how his
aggressive dogs have screwed up his life.  There are a world of jokes to be
made about this, I'm sure.  Incident does not involve me or anyone I know, I
hope.
Andrew Watry
"I am also an animal lover. Approximately a year ago, a neighbor asked if I
could mind his dog while he would look for a new home, his job was
relocating him to North Carolina, reluctantly I agreed. I still have the
little guy.  The first incident, he got in a fight with one of my other 2
canine kids, I thought they had to get the Alfa behavior established. The
incident cost me $1,600.00."