RE : Alfa RC car

>>  http://www.rccaraction.com/NEWS/ct_readersride.asp

i used to race the Tamiya R/C championship series,
the F1 class though, and can attest that this is incredible
craftsmanship.  the driver is even wearing driving gloves !

those M02 mini chassis are very mechanically stuffed,
and i am still scratching my head < whoops, there goes
another hair >  as to how he fit those details under the hood
and trunk.  see for yourself :

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/rc/electric/110scale/mchassis/58211.html

the heat races can be very brutal to a car's bodywork,
especially in the mini chassis class.  the mini class
is a box stock class and they are not very fast. the
racing is very close, with lots of "rubbing is racing"
going on.  we called them  turtles, because they are
always traction rolling, and getting stuck on their backs !
he must have really babied it around with that body on .

anyone interested in little mechanical jewels should
check out Tamiya's latest R/C F1 ( F201 ) Ferrari. 1/10 scale,
fully independent push-rod suspension, mid engine,
AWD ( bad for the purist, great for the learning driver ),
and perfect scale looks :

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/rc/electric/110scale/f201/58288.html

dion fields
73 gtv