Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:41:19 -0800
From: "Zacharey Cox (Siemens Business Services Inc)" <v-ntxzco@domain.elided>
Subject: 164S spark plugs

Hey there digestables, I'm in the market for a new set of spark plugs in my 164S. I've believe I've heard of owners running the Bosch Platinum Plus 4 plugs with good results. I went to the local parts store last night & they did not have a listing for the 2v models, only the 4v. The p/n they have is 4417. Can anyone confirm if these will work or which p/n I need?

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S