No High beams on my 78 spider

Now that I'm actually able to drive my spider now new problems are popping
up.
The other night I was driving home.  I switched to the high beams and my
lights went out.  All of them!  Dash, interior, and exterior.  Not very cool.
 I switched back to low beams and everything came back on.  Any thoughts on
where to start looking for the problem?  Is my Light switch going bad?
Ed Gibbs
78 Spider