Re: End tube without resonator

Another data point:
I installed Bruce's end tube without resonator on my '78 Spider and loved
it.
I thought it was only slightly louder, but throatier.
Unfortunately the straight end causes fume problems, on my '78, so I went
back to the factory bent down style.
If Bruce makes a bent-down style of tube without resonator I would buy
another.

Roger Hambro
'78 Spider
Algonquin, IL