End tube without resonator

Jeff, all,
T installed and end tube without resotator from Bruce's on my 71 GTV awhile
back. I loved the way it sounded but it was really to load. After complaints
from 2 neighbors I had a resonator installed at my local custom header shop.
It was so load I got worried driving past the local police station and
passing police cars. It did have a great sond though, kind of race car like.

Jim Hart
Oceanside Ca