Re:CISAM Spider exhaust followup

Jon Pike asks:
"Anyone have experience with the FAZA/Concentino mufflers? They are
supposedly also heavily built and long lasting, but I'm also wondering
how they sound.."

I installed a FAZA system last year from Al Cosentino.  It fit perfectly and
sounds mellow, a bit throaty but I don't think it's actually any louder than
stock.  Al scribes the sale date on the units before shipment for warranty
reference.  I'm happy with it, and it came with everything necessary to
install.  I'd buy another from him.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
'91 Spider