Re:CISAM Spider exhaust followup

At 05:09 PM 12/14/2002 +0000, you wrote:
Subject: Re:CISAM Spider exhaust followup

Jon Pike asks:
"Anyone have experience with the FAZA/Concentino mufflers? They are
supposedly also heavily built and long lasting, but I'm also wondering
how they sound.."
I also purchased and installed a complete FAZA exhaust system from Al Cosentino for my Verde. Prompt shipping, good fit, good price, heavy duty with a lifetime guarantee, and excellent sound. Would buy another.

Frank

74 GTV, 81 GTV6, 88 Verde
Houston, TX